When we are there in a beads store last Sunday I saw this beautiful creative curtain beads that hanging the window. I saw like that before but am not interested but that time I am excited to start mine too. I have something like that in our doors but I did not finish it because it takes a lot of beads and more time also. My one problem is my son always pulling those beads and put in the mouth. Maybe one day i can finish those curtain beads. Here are the pictures.























1 comments: on "Beaded Curtains"
I am so happy for you Genny. I will buy frm your webstore soon for my girls. We can exlinks our webstore since both are on shopping category. Do you like that? I will be emailing your the keywords soon. I suggest you to attend the forum where I always go to. Everyday I go there to learn things. It is not easy to do this Genny. A lot of work if you really want to make money and it really take time.
BuyitSellit store builder is a pretty cool site. Their forum also is a great place to learn things. Their free account is awesome place to start before buying a domain. Their free account will make you decide if you will pursure your business with them. Why did you go to other storebuilder?... I will be building my second store on buyitsellit. I am starting to get around and learn their template one day at a time
Post a Comment