Quantcast

Feautred Shops

Today i will start featuring a seller who has a shop either in Etsy, Hyenacart, 1000market, Artfire or in Silkfair. I like their shop and most of the items they sell. I want to start with Beaded tail.



Beaded tail is a charity base shop. Sharla and Sheri loves to create beaded jewelry to help animal charities. The portion of their shop sales are going to this charities:

* American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
* Humane Society for the United States
* Dogs for the Deaf
* Alley Cat Allies
* Chintimini Wildlife Rescue

By shopping to their store you can help the charities that they are supporting. Click the header of their store above to buy. Here are some of the items in their shop...





Their jewelries are very pretty and if you want to read about their store you can go to their blog at Beaded Tail.

=================================================================
NEXT FEATURED SHOP
=================================================================

Next shop that we will feature here is Michel's TDIN and Michel Designs. Her shops are about girls clothing, ladies clothing and accessories. She makes the dresses and reconstructed some of it. I like the way she make her dresses it looks lovely.





Michel is the owner of this two shops. Some portion of her sales goes to charity. She helps a lot of people and she is also a missionary. By shopping to her stores you also help her charity. Thank you for reading and coming. Here are some of her items.







I will featured another shops next time and i know they will be surprised...See you next time.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comments: on "Feautred Shops"

BeadedTail said...

Thank you so much for this lovely feature! It was a wonderful surprise and I appreciate it very much!

Sharla

gengen said...

Your welcome Sharla...It is my pleasure.