Quantcast

Handmade Earrings


Do you like handmade earrings? I never wear earrings but i do love to make it. i started making beads jewelry last 2008. I sold a few handmade jewelries and giveaway some to my friends and family. They likes it and there are few who ask for a custom made earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. I quit making it when i started my supplies store online. I only make beads jewelry as a complimentary gifts to my customers. I have a customer asking me if i sell those earrings i gave to her but i am just busy doing it. The picture above was for a little girl whose mom is one of my friends. That is a cute earrings and even myself love it. I still have that earrings since i did not see the little girl yet. Anyway, just sharing some of my handmade stuffs.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Handmade Earrings"