I have a friend asking me to attend Zumba lesson! I said I am not into dancing and she said, it doesn’t matter because the steps are very easy. Zumba is a form of exercise created by dancer and choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in Colombia during the 1990s and it combines Latin and International music with a fun and effective workout system. It looks fun to me when I am watching some online but I don’t think I could really dance. I might choose weight loss pills over dancing. But this doesn’t mean I totally don’t like Zumba, of course I love to but I just have some reasons like what I’ve said I am not into dancing but I’m sure I can learn, second is I can’t find time.
Zumba lesson take one or more hour not to mention the time of traveling from your office or house to the zumba venue. I know this is such a good form of exercise and I can see how effective it was to my friend. She was like 140 lbs before but after 6 month a attending zumba she’s now 130 lbs! Amazing isn’t? It’s more like using the best weight loss pills! Amazing! How I wish I could go Zumba sometime. Visit the links above for more information.























0 comments: on "Let’s Get Zumba"
Post a Comment